Why use easyads?
- We have extensive knowledge of the Orihuela Costa and surrounding areas
- We adhere to high standards of professionalism
- We market your property on several property rental portals to give it maximum exposure
- We collaborate with the vast majority of local estate agents to market your property
- We use social media effectively to market your property on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- We generate local and tourist foot traffic of over 100,000 people per annum through our shops in La Zenia, where we are asked on a daily basis for rental properties
- We use Local Radio, Flyers and External Ad boards to promote our property services and your property
What do you require when renting a property in Spain?
Energy Performance Certificate
The energy performance certificate is a report that describes how efficient a home is in terms of energy consumption. It assigns an energy rating to each home on a scale which ranges from “A” (the most efficient) to “G” (the least efficient). It was introduced in June 2013 and is a legal requirement when selling or renting a property in Spain. The certificate is valid for 10 years and a new one is only required when this expires or if you have renovated or changed the property in any way.
If you require an Energy Performance Certificate, please let us know and we can organize this through our independent fully registered architect!
Over recent years the Spanish government has significantly tightened up the tax legislation on property rental income, therefore we strongly advise taking professional advice to make sure you are fully aware of the tax position when renting your property out.
easyads Property Management
We offer a fully integrated professional service to cover every aspect of property management from the initial marketing of your property to a complete property maintenance service covering over 60 types of trades and services.
Property Management Services for Long Term & Holiday Lets include;
- Key Holding
- Property Maintenance (Over 60 Types of Trades and Professions)
- Car Hire Service
- Home Improvements
- Financial Advice
- Property Sales
- Equipment Hire (Nursery and Disability Equipment, Bikes, Household Items, Golf Clubs, power & Garden Tools)
- General Furniture & White Goods Replacement
- Cleaning Services
- Airport Collection & Return
- Meet & Greet
- Welcome Packs
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Our price list is available upon request
Summary of the Process & Timescales
As soon as we have agreed rental terms and obtained a detailed description of your property with quality pictures we will market your property within 24 hours.
The time-scale from here could be as little as a few days to a few months depending on a number of factors like market conditions, price, exchange rates and the time of the year, a definitive time scale in this process is impossible to say, however we can assure you of our full commitment to market your property to make sure it gets maximum exposure and leads to the quickest possible let.
The next step will be prospective tenants viewing your property, we will notify you at the earliest possible time and keep you updated with feedback on any viewings which may help with renting your property.
Once a tenant has made an offer and you have accepted, a rental contract will be drawn up and the tenant will pay a deposit which legalises the option to rent.
From here the process could be completed in as little as a few days, however the typical time period is around 2 weeks depending on the personal circumstances of you the landlord and the tenant.
When all the required documentation and funds are in place a date will be agreed between both parties and the tenant will move in.